Business Development Manager (FMCG) – Gulbahar International
A truly global corporation with a reputation for trading fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) such as mineral water, tissue papers, a variety of other home items, Personal Care & Beauty items.
- Developing new business leads, contacting potential clients to establish network and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Identification of key opportunities within client organization and driving new business objectives.
- Meeting with clients and understanding the brief / scope of work.
- Implement strategic plans to reach campaign / growing targets.
- Preparing Product wise budget Plan, actively engaging in financial negotiation with the client.
- Closely working with strategy / creative team / tech team to develop pitch materials.
- Managing vendors / third-party outsourced solution providers.
- Closely observing the quality/functionality of output in comparison to the planning.
- Deploying technology tools to improve user/client experience.
- Measure results based on numbers / data.
- Generating quotation, invoice, purchase order and any other financial documents related to projects.
- Keeping track of work order, invoice, and payments of the project & managing necessary documentations on a regular basis.
- Graduation/Post graduation from any reputed educational institute majoring in business.
- Minimum 5+ years working experience in business development required.
- Having a go getter attitude, self-starter and be good in communications.
- Very good time management & negotiation skills.
- Has to be up to date with market trends on a regular basis.
Job Type: Full-time
- Business Development Manager Position: 5 years+ (Preferred)
- Business Developments: 5-10 years