Quality Examiner is responsible for ensuring that products in production meet the safety and specification standards necessary for them to be forwarded to the last production.
- Analyze nearly finished product samples daily for quality, durability, safety and known product specifications before the final stage of production.
- Evaluate the materials routinely used during production, the work environment and components during production by running specific tests of quality.
- Seek answers and information regarding customer or in-house problems with product quality or performance by investigating all parts of the production process.
- Document quality assurance practices by entering data into logbooks, noting information in computer databases and recording all inventory and actions.
- Ensure that during all parts of the production schedule that the product meets all guidelines related to federal and local policy regulations that pertain to the industry.
- Communicate with management and other team members when problems arise and offer possible solutions to help correct any mistakes during manufacturing.
- Assess quality assurance strategies periodically to determine best practices and improvements that could lead to fewer problems and interruptions in the production schedule.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Teamwork is extremely important.
- Good knowledge in Quality Measurement.
- Associate’s degree in this or another related field
- A fine attention to details.
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Physical endurance and the ability to stand for long periods of time
- Associate Degree – Chemical Engineering (preferred)
- Experience- 3 years of relevant experience
- Age-25 to 35 years
- Gender- Male