As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
To be successful as a Receptionist, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations. Multitasking skills are essential for this position.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Prepare Jafza Gate pass for the Guest and for other business purposes.
- Book documents collection and cheque collection from Govt Authorities and suppliers.
- Update User Accounts for Etisalat, DU, Dewa, JAFZA, RTA etc, verify the statement, invoice, payment and submit report to the department.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent