About the company:
Gulbahar Tobacco International is one of the leading manufacturers of Tobacco brands. The company has manufacturing facilities in the UAE, Russia and Germany, having a global distribution network. The brand portfolio serves all classes of consumers having different tastes and style preferences.
About the Position:
we are looking for a confident and a self-starter candidate who is innovative, hardworking and a quick learner. can adapt to the changing technologies and needs. Willingness to learn and share. Analytical, logical, and creative thinking strong mechanical skill good multitasking capabilities
- Performs all duties associated with the operation of the variety of packaging equipment in the section including the independent setup of all packaging equipment as assigned by the supervisor or production schedule.
- To make independent adjustments and corrections to the piece of equipment to which the operator is assigned, ensuring efficient operation of that particular piece of equipment.
- Directs the production workers assigned to that particular piece of equipment being utilized, to ensure efficient operation in completing the assigned tasks.
- Inspects all production to ensure compliance with specifications for that particular package.
- Completes all paperwork which is required, including start-up checklists, weight log sheets, and warehouse transfers.
- Perform changeovers on the variety of packaging equipment as directed by the supervisor or production planner.
- The use and understanding of written production schedules and instruction manuals, in English, may be required.
- Perform cursory preventative maintenance duties on the piece of equipment to which they are assigned.
- This may involve the use of written manuals, in English.
- May be assigned to calculate, compile, and report production volumes as directed by the packaging supervisor.
- Performs all duties assigned within the packaging section including the packing of cases or caddies, palletizing cases, gathering, mixing, and feeding of product to the packaging equipment, marking cases or cartons, inspection of product, and assembly of cartons or cases.
Expected Start Date: 7/16/2020
Job Types: Contract, Permanent
Salary: AED 2,200.00 to AED 3,000.00 /month