The primary focus of this role is to carry out all operations associated with the movement, storage and dispatch of all finished products in a safe and efficient manner as part of the warehouse dept.
- To ensure all duties are carried out in a safe manner with due regard to the health and safety of all employees.
- To maintain and seek to improve safety and housekeeping standards in the warehouse, external site storage areas.
- To carry out loading/unloading operations of finished products (including bulk dispatches).
- To transport, finished products from and to their required location.
- To routinely monitor the levels and conditions of storage, finished products.
- To prepare finished product for dispatch, produce labels and apply according to customer requirements. This may include remarking, restacking as directed.
- To assist in the maintenance of accurate inventory records.
- To operate VNA/ fork lift trucks as required and carry out basic maintenance of trucks, batteries and attachments.
- To operate all equipment and systems safely and efficiently reporting any deviations to the manager.
- To carry out the above duties in accordance with the procedures as per ISO standard, when and where appropriate.
- Assist in making the Warehouse, the Manufacturing Department and the site in general an effective and efficient place of work.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience as a VNA/reach Truck Operator.
- Must have FLT VNA & Counter Balance Licenses.
Language: English & Hindi